meatball wrote:Hi slin,
I would like to have you as a mentor.
Here are some things about me:
Main class: Soldier
1. I understand practice shooting/aiming by myself is crucial, but I would like to know if there are any tips
2. learn to deal with jumpy scouts
3. learn to protect medic better
I am in California and I work in the morning, so I can only catch you on Friday and weekends.
I will add you when I go home.
Thank you for helping out :)
spare you some time and let u get started right away...
To complete the goals you listed above:
1. when you MGE dont play to win, play to work on specific things [play one game and work on movement/dodging while still fighting, use more shotgun on jumpers for one round, dont shoot jumping soldiers until they are landing to secure damage (helps for when you are in situations that soldiers just appear lol)]
2. be patient with rockets (this is where movement comes into play also.. he is all over the place and if u can avoid heavy damage from him early you gain time to shoot more rockets)/use your shotgun if you run one
3. positioning and expecting the unexpected but dont focus too hard on the latter just have it in your thought process when you move / hold
Also focus on the meta game and positioning over the DM.. ur dm will increase as u consistantly play.