enigma wrote:do your boxes really have 900 GB SSDS (and if they do, why on earth do you think that would be necessary)?
do you really dedicate 1 core per server and simultaneously plan on hosting 90 servers per box (wat)?
why do you roleplay as your "employees" on your live chat?
why did you initially promise chicago servers and then bait-and-switch?
why did you lie about getting dos attacked?
why do you claim to rent servers from these guys: http://www.aiso.net/dedicated-hosting.html
what is 3 TB internet speed
I'm going to answer these in order.
1. We have 960GB SSD's, simply becuase I got them free with Newegg after purchasing 2 Dedicated Server Complete component Packages. (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227788)
2. The 1 dedicated core was meant to be for anybody who purchased the Addon. I never actually said I'd host 90 servers that were customers on one box, I said that the servers could handle that many in a maxout stress test attempt.
3. I have 2 people who also cover LiveChat and Support Tickets, Robin and Nicholas Bizzozero. And myself of course.
5. I do honestly feel bad, I did lie. We weren't Dos Attacked, my community Dexndes.com had been attacked and figured it was a good excuse.
6. We host our Master Tcadmin 2 server from one of their dedicated Servers.
7. 3tb was meant to be the Bandwidth Per Month, that basically says you won't ever run out of bandwidth in a lifetime using that amount, but we get that per month on each Node.